WHY STUDY BUSINESS ONLINE AT MORRISON UNIVERSITY?
Morrison University MBA (Masters)
A highly sought after qualification with students from all walks of life gaining that foot up against the competition. Think you’ve got what it takes to become a future leader? An MBA could help you achieve those goals.
Competitive, and highly respected, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a qualification that holds a prestigious place in the business world.
- Management and Marketing
- Management Information Systems and Data Analytics
- International Business Administration
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers students comprehensive knowledge, theories and models used in the corporate world, and provides students the opportunity to further develop business training techniques and strategies. With a focus on preparing its graduates to operate in today’s dynamic organizational contexts, the MBA program moves students from application to practice, providing a deep knowledge of business functions, processes and products and a comprehensive understanding of today’s technology-driven environment.
- Download Syllabus here
BUS 5110 Managerial Accounting
BUS 5111 Financial Management
BUS 5112 Marketing Management
BUS 5113 Organizational Theory and Behavior
BUS 5114 Management Information Systems and Technology
BUS 5115 Business Law, Ethics and Social Responsibility
BUS 5116 Operations Management
BUS 5117 Strategic Decision Making and Management
BUS 5211 Managing in the Global Economy
BUS 5411 Leading in Today’s Dynamic Contexts
BUS 5511 Human Resource Management
BUS 5611 Managing Projects and Programs
This is compulsory for all.
Build the Core Skills and Competencies That Employers Demand
• Create value in the production and distribution of goods, services, and
information throughout the supply chain.
• Apply business knowledge to take well-reasoned action in diverse situations.
• Address business issues or establish new procedures within an existing process.
• Generate a new business or establish new procedures within an existing business.
• Demonstrate the leadership necessary to accomplish business goals and
maximize organizational performance.
• Evaluate the ethical and social implications of business decisions in a
As a graduate of Morrison University Master of Business Administration program, you’ll have the credentials, skills, and knowledge
you need to pursue management and leadership operations, information systems management, human resources, and positions in finance, marketing and a myriad of other fields
INVEST IN YOUR CAREER
In today’s competitive market, earning an MBA provides a huge boost to finding success in business. It is an investment that helps you acquire the essential knowledge and professional network to propel you into your desired career. Morrison University has one of the few MBA programs that is STEM-certified (science, technology, engineering, and math), providing you with unique skills to stand out against others when applying for jobs after graduation.
With our MBA program, you have the opportunity to specialize and become a leader in one of the following fields: accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing or statistics. You will also be a part of a supportive student and alumni community that lasts long past graduation.